ABOUT ARCHIVES TAG PLURK
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid.it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. being open minded is the key here to understand my craft.


unrequited love ♒♥♒ // 8/03/2016
23:06
the very first time we had talked,
you were nothing as i thought.
but months had passed,
you brought happiness that won’t lasts.
i was scared to love you,
but deep inside my heart told me to.
you’re the only one that made me feel this way,
oh, i really don’t know what to say.
i was shy to tell you how i feel,
but all i want is that my dreams would become real.
i can’t find the exact words to tell you,
all i can say is that “i love you”.
i don’t care if you break my heart into two,
‘coz my heart always says that “it’s you”.
now, i want to see you in person,
hope our time won’t end up too soon.
as the clocks second hand ticks,
i want to feel that your heart beats.
saying that… you love me too,
and both of us will do.

someday...