ABOUT ARCHIVES TAG PLURK
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid.it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. being open minded is the key here to understand my craft.


love, love, love... // 8/28/2016
00:47
love.
love.
love.

i have heard of such word. i have felt such feeling yet i still haven’t met that person who feels the same way about me.

he is out there. i know in my heart that he is. i just don’t know exactly when he will come...

someone told me i have high standards when it comes to finding that person. actually, im not that hard to please.. it’s just that i look like i have expectations.

i am not looking for mr. perfect. he does not exist. nor does mr. right. they are just a pigment of our imagination.

i'm looking for someone who can understand these mood swings of mine, someone i can laugh with, argue with, share corny jokes, someone i can run to and just be there to listen to me. someone i can hate in the morning and still the same person who will love me at night. someone i can touch and can hold me.. someone... somebody..!

to you whom i am yet to meet:

i love you.
i struggle everyday. i don’t always win. i don’t always come out victorious.
i get weak.. but just know that i love you.
one day, i will win. and maybe by then you’re right here with me...

i will continue to wait.