ABOUT ARCHIVES TAG PLURK
about


secrets left unspoken is a collection of my random thoughts i had left unsaid.it’s where i can write all my feelings and emotions but never even speaks about it. this is the place where i can be ME as ME without hesitations. being open minded is the key here to understand my craft.


✘ Broken Doll ✘ // 1/08/2016
23:52
I've had this feeling, despair, they called it.
Arms covered in bruises that don't even hurt one lil bit.
I can't get out of this misery,
No matter how I plead and say I'm sorry.

The stained minds, the broken hearts,
This story's more than just a piece of art.
I cowered and waited for the pain to end,
But unfortunately this scar isn't going to mend.

Throughout the years, this goes on and on.
I still can't see what I'm doing wrong.
My eyes, my mouth, they dare not open,
I lie on the floor like a doll that's been broken.